To book & confirm your Booth
- Should you wish to participate the Exhibition, kindly complete B2B Expo Online Registration, and follows the instruction carefully.
- e-Handbook which contains important information such as exhibition regulations, delivery and access details, electrical testing and tagging requirements and lists of services available for hire and the necessary order forms will be sent at a later date.
Exhibitor’s facilities & courtesy
- B2B Aroma EXPO: Entitle to get 2 (two) free badge to access the exhibition room only & daily 2 (two) lunch box.
Payment & Cancellation policy
- All rates are quoted in IDR (Rupiahs) inclusive of prevailing government tax.
- The Currency Rates subject to change. In the current money market, generally apply US Dollar 1 equals Rp 13,300 - Rp 13,500 .-
- Any cancellation must be advised in writing to The Committee. Any cancellations received in writing before January 31, 2018 will be eligible for a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for any cancellations received after this date, irrespective of the reasons, including the inability to obtain a visa to visit Indonesia, family bereavement or from illness. As deemed necessary, you are recommended to buy an insurance covering the inability to attend
- Exhibition space which may be limited in number, will be generally allocated to those who apply earliest. Allocation of booths regardless of the preference indicated, and alteration of the floor plan is at the discretion of The Committee, whose decision will be final.
Exhibitor Display Rules
- The Committee shall determine the hours during which the exhibition shall be conducted and as to hours of access for exhibitors including variations of such times as shall be necessary.
- The exhibition booth is to be fully manned and operational and removal or change any of the areas will not commence, until after the exhibition closes on April, 26, 2018 for B2B Aroma Expo.
- No advertising material, such as banners, are allowed outside the designated booth area.
- Excessive noise that inconveniences other exhibitors will not be allowed. The Committee will be the judges as to whether there is an annoyance.
- No obstruction of any form will be allowed in the aisles and walkways.
- While companies are encouraged to pursue novel methods of attracting people with their stand, practices disadvantaging other companies or detracting from the exhibition will be discouraged.
- The exhibitor will acknowledge that The Committee will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the exhibitor’s property and that all exhibitor material and equipment is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
Detailed Requirements and Due Dates
- Each exhibitor is required to report the type of product or service to be exhibited to the committee no later than 45 days prior to the day of execution.
- If you want to build a special stand (non-standard, raw space), exhibitors must submit drawings, layouts, other perspectives no later than 45 days prior to the day of execution.
- Lay outs that do not have permission or change from the initial agreement will be conditioned / adjusted by the Committee, and exhibitors are required to follow the adjustment.
- Setting area / layout of both event and exhibition should not cover the view tenant around the rental area.
- The Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any application for EXHIBITION at its absolute and unfettered discretion with the return of any deposit paid.
The Committee reserves the right to change the venue and duration if exceptional circumstances demand. In the event of a change of venue and/or duration, the agreement to participate will remain in force as long as the exhibitor is informed at least one month before the planned event. The Committee will use reasonable endeavours to remedy the impact of exceptional circumstances.
Liability / Insurance
- In the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters, The Committee cannot accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by the exhibitors.
- The Committee take no responsibility for injury or damage to persons or property occurring during AAC-AAIC 2018. All insurance, including medical cover, or expenses incurred in the event of the cancellation of AAC-AAIC 2018 is the exhibitor ’s responsibility.
- The exhibitor will indemnify The Committee in respect of any losses, liabilities or claims in respect thereof. The exhibitor agrees to participate at its own risk and to take out adequate insurance in respect of all such losses, liabilities and claims.
- Especially for exhibitor in B2B Aroma Expo, The Committee will take all reasonable precautions, to ensure the building is secure. To assist us, all visitors attending AAC-AAIC 2018 must wear the official name badge at all times.
- This proposal current as at 26 October 2017. Please refer to the Exhibitions inclusions in this Proposal for outlined benefits. Any variations to the description of each package must be as agreed in writing with The Committee.
- Exhibition entitlements will not commence until the acceptance of the online registration data and deposit is received by The Committee
- Trade registrants include the exhibitors are not permitted to attend conference sessions or social functions unless the relevant tickets are offered as part of the particular sponsorship or exhibition package.
- However, should trade registrants wish to attend the conference as a delegate or attend social functions, the appropriate registration form must be completed and forwarded to The Committee together with the applicable registration fee.
- The sponsor/ exhibitor and the servants, agents, contractors and invitees of the sponsor/ exhibitor are also to observe the rules, regulations and procedures as prescribed by The Committee and The Venues (Royal Ambarrukmo Hotel & Plaza Amabrrukmo)