He was born in 1959. And completed his Graduation in Chemical Engg. From University of Mumbai in 1981.
He started his business ventures as under:
- Nishant Aroma started in 1993
- C.G Herbals started in 2002
- Sankhubaba International started in 2002
- Konkan Essential oils started in 2010 on west coast for large scale plantation of Aromatic Crops like Sandalwood, Agarwood intercropped with lemongrass, vetivert & Floral/ Spice crop as boundary like champaka, cinnamon, nutmeg etc.
- Sugandhim Air and personal care started in 2002.
He has Prestigious Memberships in below mentioned organizations:
- Research council for CIMAP for the period of 2003-2012
- Governing council of FFDC (Fragrances flavors development center, kannauj
- Consultant in NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development
- Research council of center of Aromatic Plants, Selaqui, Uttarakhand Govt.
- Sub group on Floriculture, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants for 11th Five year plan of ministry of Agriculture.
- Crude drug & Herbal products committee (CDHPC) of the scientific committee of the Indian Pharmacopeia commission.
His honorable Personal Achievements are as follows:
- Represented India on ISO panel for Natural Essential oil in 1994,1996,1998,2010.
- Vice President of medicinal Aromatic plant society of India, Lucknow ,focuses on plant derived products, components & formulations.
- Committee members of EOAI (ESSENTIAL OIL ASSOCIATION OF INDIA) & FAFAI
- Chairman and honorable editor of FAFAI.
- Appointed by ministry of SSI, Govt. of India with support from UNIDO as consultant for preparing report on Impact of WTO on fragrance, flavor, essential oil Industry in 2001.
- Presented many papers of techno commercial interest in seminars & journals in Israel in 1996, cannes in 1998, Italy in 2004.
- Developing few essential oil like- Basil, lemongrass, Citronella, Palmrosa with the help of CIMAP.
- Involved in plantation of Eucalyptus Globulus & Citrodora on the increasing demand
- Developing the commercial production of Kewda.